Sunday, November 16, 2008

2 weeks after..

Finish my attachment at enforcement unit. My next station will be at In Patient Department IPD at RTU ( Radio Therapy Unit ). I guess it will be in the oncology department. Life here is not bad, quiet relaxing but it can be very busy as well. Very soon, i will have presentation to do, clerking case in the ward, workshop to attend etc etc. I better dont be lazy and start learning lol..

Will move into the new house next week, dont know which day yet. I am still waiting for my little kancil to come. Bank transaction take ages to complete. Unable to post up pitures yet because i have no card reader with me. Will kep u guys updated, happy working everyone =)

1 comment:

Ah Foo said...

Intro u a very nice site http://www.calculator.medicwonders.com/

u sure like it one, do give it a link oh, hehe