Thursday, October 02, 2008

My photography 4

Rather than sitting in front of my laptop doing nothing, i did rather try out the new software again. With the permission of the models ( in the photo ), they agreed to let me post up the pictures. Privacy is something we have to respect, so better ask first.

Nothing much to update recently, other than hanging around with friends for few days because they are having hari raya holiday. Spent quiet a lot and i shall sit at home and not going anywhere else to save my money. Insufficient fund.

ok, here are the pictures.Vote for your favourite effect.


1
Effect 1

2
Effect 2

3
Effect 3

thanks to my 2 models again,haha..Oh ya, good luck to my friends who are going to start working on oct 3. I wish i can start work as soon as possible, i am so broke now!

7 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wow, nice effects!!! Well done!

ti3nD said...

i like the first. haha.

weithian said...

first as well!:)

Pei Ling said...

At first glance, effect no.1 won hands down!! Haha.. But on second thought, think if u were to add "Rome 2008" or something like that lah into the upper centre of the "sky", effect no.2 & 3 would look fabulous, too. I think lah.. hahaha.. =P

huiyin said...

i....like....the....first!

ciaociao

yieng said...

heya..i'm fine, thanks. i like no 1 too. n pictures below this post, best was the boy with inverted pyramid. cun.. geng la u..

Jocelyn said...

i like effect 3! somehow i like the pic in more of a monochromatic colour. nice pic, over the roofs of rome.