Sunday, September 07, 2008

My photography

It has been such a long time i never update my blog. Again, i am going to put the blame on the connection speed. Seriously, it is really too slow.

Life is all about waiting. Go out makan, wait for the food. Go hang out, wait for people. Traffic light, wait for it to turn green. Working day, wait for holiday. End of the month, waiting for the next month ( pay day mah!! ).See..is all about waiting.

I am now waiting for the posting letter. As malaysian, we know how efficient our government can be. I doubt they have a standard protocol of doing the job. I am not complaining just for the sake for complaining, complain is to have improvment. There are so much things that we need to improve.

Waiting is seriously damn sien wei, everyday have to think how to pass my time. People been telling me, relax now la, dont rush to work when you can work for the coming 30 years. True.. When i am too free, i complain, when i am too busy i complain,hahaha. human ah human, this is human. When u have u dont appreciate, when u lost something u kao peh kao bo (hokkien)

Since i have so much free time at home, i did try out some editing stuff. Here are some pictures to share.


I captured all the pictures during my visit to paris.

DSC09010
A gardren which i forgot where it is..

DSC08421
The lourve.

DSC08417
The inverted pyramid.

DSC08322x-2

DSC08322x
Eiffel Tower. Which effect you prefer?

DSC08257
Scenery captured on the top of Eiffel tower.

DSC09466
I think is at Invalides..

More pictures are up soon. Have a nice day.

5 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

The scenery on the top of Eiffel Tower is so grand and elegant!!!

Revo.V said...

welcome to malaysia and experiencing the "efficient" gov !

my senior waited for 4 to 5 months now ......working part time tim !

Lim Wei Meng said...

akira : yea, the scernery is nice.haha

revo: aiya, we memang know how efficient is it,. Just that we diam diam only.haha

ti3nD said...

the first 2 pics very nice!! haha. so geng!!!

Lim Wei Meng said...

thanks min tien