Friday, May 09, 2008

I had a bad day..

I am quiet busy recently because i am having exam currently. So i wont update blog so often for now.

I had a bad day today, i think not only me but majority of us after finish our exam for Clinical Pharmacology and Prescribing. This paper is totally shit!! For those who dont know what it is, it is a journal intepretation paper. Yes is JOURNAL INTERPRETATION!!!

The duration was 3 hours but find it really insufficient. Majority of us unable to finish the questions on time. Even if we did, i hope the lecturers can read our hand writing. I tested my writing speed today, i can feel my hand and arm really sore after i put down my pen. Is a totally insane paper to do again, i hope i will never need to.

After the exam i went back and think how was my performace, am i able to pass this paper. I realise the chance for me to pass is just 40% or maybe lesser. I did badly, i hope the lecturers are kind enough to give me a few pathetic points for my pathetic answer.

I cant imagine what will happen if i cant pass this paper. I WONT BE ABLE TO GRADUATE here but to resit again in malaysia. Dont forget my parent is coming all the way to glasgow for my graduation..dare not imagine..

I shall focus on the next paper..Damn!.I feel like swearing bad words now!

8 comments:

Rachelle said...

Oh. *fingers crossed*

Goodluck on that exam!

Lim Wei Meng said...

thanks...3 more to go and i will be free..:)

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, hard to imagine what am I going to be for my final also lar... haha...

anyway, good luck for coming exam ya!!!

Lim Wei Meng said...

Thanks akira..Good luck to your final also..

ti3nD said...

gambateh for the other 3 bah!

we nid to pass and so we will pass.

Lim Wei Meng said...

we can do it and we will do it.

huiyen said...

gambateh uncle!!u can do it!!!

Lim Wei Meng said...

Thanks Hui Yen..