Friday, May 02, 2008

I am going crazy @@

First page of the lecture slide, a warning was written there.

Wah lao, so many chemicals meh? Need to wear any protection suite and goggle while i reading the slides? Perhaps i should also wear a mask and carry oxygen tank.. -.-''


2

Wah lao eh...wear like this to study meh....

1
I am trying hard to understand it. But most of the time, i lost my concentration. The inhibitors work more on my brain cells than the viruses. They are inhibiting my brain from functioning..Good invention...

3
Ok, my lecturer is honest. Really a lot. @.@ faint.......

Back to study..really going to 'ki siao' ( crazy )....

6 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, I donno what is that lar... U faint, I also wan to faint lor... haha...

Lim Wei Meng said...

haha...some anti-vural drugs..

Akira 思胜 said...

Haha, blur blur lar, donno what is that also... If it is money, surely I will know...

Gambatte on ur studies ya~~~

Lim Wei Meng said...

haha i want it to be money also.thanks

hotmoomoo said...

oh my.... gooooooooodness... yuckssssssssssss... i hate to see structuresssssssssssss

yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...

takut!

Lim Wei Meng said...

I dont like either. But cant avoid..zzz