Sunday, May 18, 2008

Away for holiday

This wednesday i will have my last paper for my final exam and i am heading to italy for 8 days. After suffering+stressing+depressing+sleepless+tachycardia+nervous+anxious+going crazy+insane+chi sin+gila+bodoh exam.

Is time for holiday!!!

Wont be updating my blog until i return on 29.

I went to visit my cousin at Sheffield last month. Here are some pictures i captured during my visit.

DSC02035x

DSC02059x
The winter garden. Very nice architecture.. It is an indoor garden and is warm during the winter.

DSC02067x
Inside the garden.

DSC02075x
Check out the interior of the building.

DSC02081x
Sheffield is famour with high quality steel work. I visited one of the galleries over there which open to public visit for free. Saw this funny item.. Not the cup-like thing, is the funny balls with smaller balls attached to it. That looks like some chemical molecules . Any molecule with the formular XY6 ?? hahaha!!! Too much study!!

Do la something like DNA DOUBLE HELIX structure..hahaha!!

DSC02089x
Cathedral...forgot the name...

Will post up pictures from Italy once i am back..

Back to study now...

2 comments:

Akira 思胜 said...

Wah, you are going for holiday again? Nice man, must enjoy ya~~~

I like the architechure of the buildings too!

Lim Wei Meng said...

ya after staying at home and study for such a long time..haha