Friday, January 25, 2008

Ice skating at George Square

I have done my methods for the research project. Feel so relief now but that is not the end yet. Still have 4 essays to do. For now, let me take a rest and continue next week.

Is time to upload some pictures to share.

This is my first ice skating experience and the different thing is the we are skating at the outdoor, not the indoor one in malaysia. The ice willl definitely melt if you do the outdoor type in malaysia.


The best thing for being a student is you will get benefits for student price. Eventually, we paid 5 pounds per person for the 45 minutes session. I know it is not cheap but it is the first time experience for me and the more important one is at george square, with all the nice decoration and lighting at the surrounding.



My legs look so short in this picture. Just the camera angle problem, i am not so short ok..

45 minutes is just too short but we had lots of fun :)

4 comments:

~Christine~Leng said...

wow.. 5 pounds for only 45 minutes?

but it's one good experience to skate outdoors!
will definitely go since I love to skate!

Lim Wei Meng said...

yea but thats a great experience. U will have the chance when it is winter here :)

sabahan said...

hehehe.....how many times have you pk?

Lim Wei Meng said...

haha luckly i only pk one time only..haha...sabahan, intro urself le..