Saturday, November 24, 2007

28. Hormone going haywire..

The night is getting longer, daytime is getting shorter and shorter. The weather is so depressing over here as it is always gloomy or rainy and is freaking cold!
I am so tired to day so i decided to go bed earlier at 11pm. Hopefully i will get up early tomorrow morning to continue my research project. Shit, the stupid thing is i woke up at 3.30am. ok fine i will try to close my eyes and sleep again. Damn, i hardly fall asleep! This is not the first time i woke up middle of the night around 3 4 am, wah lao eh!! Think my otak going haywire already la. Damn phek chek now, the feeling is like floating with your brain half shutted down. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME. ok fine, i decided to go online, struggling to find some informationo online rather then sitting infront the computer and wasting time.
I am trying to switch back my sleeping time. The ideal 8 hours sleep for me is 1/2am - 9/10am when is no class. The funny thing is, even i go to bed as early as 1am, i cant sleep at all. allright, since there is no class that will be fine for me to sleep later. I adjust it to 3/4am... kanasai also cannot sleep..wahlao eh. Sometimes i have to wait until 5 or 6am to find Mr.Chou Gong and wake up 1pm the next day.
I think there is something wrong with the hypothalamus in my brain. Hopefully i wont go Chi Sin. ok la, start to do my research la 4.02am,kanasai where got people wake up so early.argh!

3 comments:

welovepenang said...

too stress at the morning will get u diff to fall asleep....

relax and go out ot have some exercise or go to the gym room.. will u sleep better...

one more thing... dun force urself to sleep.. it will ended up... get ur brain too active.... and cant sleep

=慧云=Angela= said...

relax dude...
as someone who hasn't finished the intro draft as well, i know how u feel...

but i m exactly opposite to u wor, i kinda slept too much bcos nowadays there's no sun to really wake me up, sigh..

睡得著也煩,睡不著也煩
*sigh super dupa loud*

gambateh neh buddy~

Lim Wei Meng said...

Welovepenang - thanks for your advice. Yup i did exercise over here twice a week. You got a nice blog. Anyway, mind to intro urself please.

HuiHoon - haha. Think everyone is rushing for final touchup. My brain is hyperactive..jia you..