Thursday, October 25, 2007

21. Autumn is here..

Autumn is here, the weather is getting colder and colder and you wont feel like bathing in the morning. Sometimes, the temperature will drop below 0 celcius in the morning, is below the H2O Freezing Point!! Even the sun is glaring on the afternoon, the weather is still freezing cold. I start missing the sunshine in Malaysia.
Autumn reminds me about one of the famous korean drama 'Autumn in my heart'. I am not a fan of korean drama and i will never watch all these sad sad korean drama ok. It reminds me just because of the word autumn.
A group of us decided to go to Glasgow Green, around 20 minutes walk from JBC to capture the autumn scenery before all the leafs fall off. We dont have another autumn here because we are leaving on July next year, so this is the only chance.



Trying to snap a picture where the leaf slowly fall off to create 'autumn'feel. Thanks to people besides me for throwing the leaf, but this is what happen when people just dont like you. Su Jian is actually throwing whole bunch of it. It looks like tornado is pproaching ok..

ok lo, i photoshop edit myself lo. This is what i feel like snapping.haha.. But is not easy to capture. Syiok sendiri...





A group of syiok sendiri people in Glasgow Green.


9 comments:

~Christine~Leng said...

It's very beautiful. Can't wait to see it for myself.
Our Sem5 is gonna commence on nov 12. Ah... can't get enough of holiday-ing!

Lim Wei Meng said...

Yea. I think there are others beautiful places but glasgow green is the nearest with walking distance. Wah so fast start sem 5, enjoy ur last sem in IMU yea. You gonna miss it a lot.. :)

Big Boys Oven said...

Cool! great to see those pictures..... I was there before.... can you imagine was there for nearly 10years. Lagi shiok!...lol Do enjoy every single ,minute when you are abroad.

Lim Wei Meng said...

Cool.. big boy oven, good job in seeking good food everywhere. I am missing the nice food in malaysia. Nice blog buddy...

huiyin said...

the way u place ur hands on ur stomach looks like something an old man would do..
i cant wait for june.and im so not going to miss imu.such a boring place!gaga...

Lim Wei Meng said...

oi meh?? where got uncle??
keke

huiyin said...

sorry, not uncle, it's ah pek LOL

ginger said...

danny boy!!!!!!!
i like your leaf picture!
how r u?!

Lim Wei Meng said...

Hello cousin....how are u there? I am fine over here..Busy doing my research project..hehe... :)