Thursday, October 19, 2006

Peaceful night~

Is 4.17am now and i am still awake. I sat in front of the computer for more than 5 hours already. what i did? I cropped 500 copies of pictures until my finger numbed already. My eyes are going to drop out, my dark circle getting darker and darker.haha, but i am still satisfy because i manage to finish it.
I like to sit in a music room, listen to nice music during night time. Everything seem so calm,quiet and relax at night. Even the music sound much more nicer. Do realise that?? At night, i can concentrate very well and my mind is more calm. Thats why i prefer to study at night compare to day time, oh ya and there is more absorption into the brain.haha.
I duno what happen to my wrist recently. It start aching for the pass 2 weeks. Went to see 'metal punch' ( duno what is the word, copy this word from mei wen, means tie2 da3 in chinese ) but i dont think it works. Or maybe it needs more time to recover cause i did not see any doctor once i percepted the symptoms.
I have to recover before NOV 18 for a selection for IMU team. Hopefully, i can.
While i was doing my work, i am listening to the song by David Tao and Jolin named 今天你要嫁给我. I like this song and i wonder how many times i repeated it. The lyric is nice too.
春暖的花开,带走冬天的感伤,微风吹来浪漫的气息.
每一首情歌忽然充满意义,我就在此刻突然见到你.
春暖的花香 带走冬天的极寒,微风吹来意外的爱情
鸟儿的高歌拉近我们距离,我就在此刻突然爱上你.
听我说 手牵手 跟我一起走创造幸福的生活.
昨天已来不及, 明天就会可惜,今天嫁给我好吗.
夏日的热情,打动春天的懒散,阳光照耀美满的家庭.
每一首情歌都会勾起回亿,想当年我是怎么认识你.
冬天的忧伤 结束秋天的孤单,微风吹来枯了的思念,
鸟儿的高歌唱著不要别离,此刻我多么想要拥抱你.
听我说 手牵手 跟我一起走过著安定的生活.
昨天已来不及 明天就会可惜,今天你要嫁给我.
听我说 手牵手 我们一起走把你一生交给我.
昨天不要回头 明天要到白首今天你要嫁给我
What a sweet song.haha. I like to listen to duet song. 珊瑚海 and 屋顶 are nice too.ok la, time to bed. zzzz......

1 comment:

ti3nD said...

aiksss..
the lucky person ther to hav u to crop 500 pics will be so blessed...

fast recover for ya wrist..

one more hr is ur burfday..
so..

happie 21st burfday!! :)