Saturday, October 14, 2006

I am back!

For dunno how long i did not log in to my blog, either in friendster or blogger. Cant even recall when is the last time i composed a new post. Finally, i can switch on my lovely laptop and update it.
Ended semester 4 so fast and this is my most busy and pack semester. Wah lao, i think i am over hyperactive. Everyday sports, library,eat,sleep,dreaming,do project and etc. Duno how to describe. Sem 4 is really tough. First time i am worry about my result.I dont really perform well this time, a bit empty in the brain. Cant recall what i have ate from the books. What i do is just vomit everything out inside the exam hall.
Fuh, now i really can take a deep breath and sleep in 'peace', without hypertension, tachycardia and sympathetic activities.Just came back from Langkawi yesterday, it was fun! But i think Redang is much more nicer. Thanks to Qris, Jian, Yeaw, Sheong,Kah Yee and Wern for visiting me on monday at Penang. Really enjoy the time hanging around with u guys and i hope we can spend a longer time. The pictures we snap at gurney drive are really funny la. HS and me are the mouseshit,haha.
I have so much to write down here but i am just to lazy to type it out. Ok la,update again next time, wanna sleep now.

5 comments:

ti3nD said...

update larrrrrrrh! dun be lazy.. i wana read... hahah...

:)

Anonymous said...

wah, reli lazy oh, 2 blog also post the same thg, hey, tat's wrong leh. haha. cant 'yi4gao3liang3tou2' de lah. haha.

Wei Meng said...

haha. will update my blog more often. Anyway, anonymous can i know who u r?haha

Anonymous said...

anonymous is anonymous loh, if i wanna let u know, i wil tel u in the beginning loh. haha. so try n guess lah.

Wei Meng said...

anonymous..
wah so many people.How to guess woh..