Friday, September 01, 2006

2 weeks more~

Never update my blog for more than 3 weeks. Dont even have the time for me to sit down and think what to write on my blog. huh~ 2 weeks left before end of my semester 4. I am now busy here and there, training, studying,sleeping,eating,DOTAing,day dreaming and other things. Time is not enough for me!! i need 48 hours a day to complete all my job.

Really hate doing HP eassay. Too many reading to do and i am so lazy to read all the journals. I hate reading journals. Why?? Because i duno what is the whole passage crapping about~oh no~but i am forcing myself to understand the content.

Next tuesday, the first match for IMU cup begin. For the football match, pharmacy will face sem 3 for the first match. This match is so important for us to qualify to the semi final. We will try our best to win this match.hehe~ allright stop crapping here, time for training.

NOTE: I HAVE CHANGE THE SETTING FOR THE BLOG SO THAT ANYONE CAN POST THEIR COMMENT ( previously, i did a silly mistake from blocking others to post a comment :P )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good! so well, let me be the first "anyone" who replied to your blog then haha! just wanna ask you to keep blogging laaa... and best of luck in watever sports you take part for IMU Cup!!! and for any match, prepare transport for me so tat i can go support!!! hehe... ~ ning